8 months ago
JOB TITLE: Secretary
LOCATION: York, North Yorkshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive Salary ; 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
THE COMPANY: Our client is an independent firm of solicitors based in York. They provide a professional, efficient and friendly service to resolve any legal issues.
THE ROLE: The role of the Secretary will be to assist in all secretarial and admin tasks within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Secretary to include:-
• Audio typing and some copy typing
• Taking/making telephone calls
• Liaising with clients, contacts, solicitors
• Assisting with miscellaneous administrative duties
• Assisting in reception as secondary telephone call recipient and covering reception in the event of receptionist’s absence
• Collating/preparing documents under the direction of solicitors
• Faxing and photocopying documents as required
Applicants will not be expected to undertake specific tasks without adequate training and full training on all key aspects will be provided.
THE CANDIDATE: Previous office experience essential. Excellent organisational and time management skills are the key for success within this position of the Secretary based in York, North Yorkshire. You must be computer literate with audio typing experience.
Key experience/skills essential for the role of Secretary based in York, North Yorkshire
• Previous office experience essential
• Will live within a commutable distance of York
• Must be computer literate
• Will have previous Audio Typing experience
• No legal experience necessary – full training given
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Secretary position then please hit the apply now button.