Are you looking for a fast-paced role that requires strong organisation skills? Want to develop an exciting and engaging career with a leading accountancy firm? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and succeed as a Secretarial Administrator.
Our client is an expanding Top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a Secretarial Administrator to join their hard-working team in London.
- Salary of £22,000 - £28,000
- Private dental cover and medical insurance at discounted rates
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Dress down Fridays
- Staff summer and winter social parties
- The opportunity to get involved with our client’s charity day
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays plus discretionary Christmas shutdown
- The ability to purchase extra days of leave in salary sacrifice
Within an innovative and pioneering environment, you’ll have the chance to gain valuable practice experience and undertake superb training to ensure that you excel, both personally and professionally.
Based in the picturesque St Katharine Docks, our client offers an extensive range of benefits to promote a family-friendly environment, allow flexible working and support your success.
As a Secretarial Administrator, you’ll provide secretarial support to the Partners within the business.
In this varied role, you will:
- Draft invoices, photocopy documents and type up correspondence, memos, faxes and file notes
- Respond to incoming calls and take messages
- Arrange meetings
- Cover the reception during lunch, holidays and absence
- Co-ordinate couriers
- Complete a range of administrative tasks for the Company Secretarial Department
To be considered as a Secretarial Administrator, you’ll need:
- Previous administration experience
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy
- A good telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- A fantastic eye for detail
Audio-typing skills would be beneficial, as would experience of the following: working as a secretary in a professional services firm.
Other companies may call this role Administrator, Secretary, Receptionist, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Company Secretary, Secretarial Assistant, Admin Clerk or Admin Assistant.
Other names for this vacancy include Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Administrative Assistant or Office Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as a Secretarial Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:30 - 17:30, five days per week