2 months ago
School Support and Relations Co-ordinator
Salary: £28-31k basic salary with bonus payments
Additional Benefits: Laptop/iPad, 25 days Annual Leave Entitlement plus bank holidays and 10 days company shut down, pension scheme.
Location: Cardiff but travelling necessary
Hours: Both full time and part time considered / Permanent contract
Closing Date: 25th October 2018
Our client is an innovative software solutions company with school improvement at the heart of their vision. With 200 schools across Wales already using their software ‘Lessons Learned’ to capture staff development, they now need a lovely new person who understands education and schools to join the growing team in Wales. With ample scope to expand with the company, this is a great career opportunity for someone to really make a difference to learners and schools across Wales whilst enjoying the journey of company growth.
The Lessons Learned software is in use in over 400 schools across the UK and Dubai. As the system continues to grow in terms of customers and scope, with your help we aim to make it the most used software of its type in the UK.
Our client is looking for a knowledgeable, passionate, well organised person with great interpersonal skills to drive and support the company during the next phase of growth. Initially the successful applicant will act as customer liaison and support for the products and services with existing and potential customers.
Must be PC literate and must hold a Full UK driving license.
Ability to speak Welsh is desirable
Summary of Role
The successful applicant will join the growing team in Wales working with their XLence / Lessons Learned software. Already in use in over 400 schools across the UK, the XLence / Lessons Learned system provides schools with a single system for capturing all staff development data. The system continues to grow in terms of customers and scope and with your help we aim to make it the most used software of its type in the UK.
The successful applicant will:
• act as customer liaison and support for our products and services with existing and potential customers.
• build positive relationships and conduct school visits to achieve growth targets
• over time, and with the required support, this role will require the delivery of presentation and workshop training of the software to school personnel.
• Work in line with plans developed and communicated by Line Manager
• Actively and positively promote all company products and services
• Becoming familiar with products, services and systems and their functionality.- Remaining familiar as they change and develop.
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
• Planning and undertaking regular check-in sessions with key contacts/customers.
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
• Keeping customer records up-to-date, including staying on top of staffing changes.
• Investigating and solving customers' problems,
• Ensuring each and every customer gets the best from the products and services they provide.
• Providing help and advice to customers using organisation's products or services.
• Staying up-to-date with outgoing marketing and answering incoming questions where appropriate.
• Through discussion with customers, ensuring you understand and record their needs and how these impact the future direction of the products and services.
• Handling customer complaints, gathering information on customer qualms/quibbles
• Having input into the customer services processes and procedures already in place.
• Analysing statistics or other data to report to Directors on the level of customer service the company is providing.
• Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software.
• Regular updates to manager to discuss and advise on possible improvements to customer service.
• Ensure calls and emails are responded to a timely manner
• Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant material, driving innovative ways of providing excellent customer service.
• Having input into best ways to market products to the customers the individual better understands.
• Look at developing SLAs for customers
• On-site customer update and information sessions
Personal Qualities and Skills
• Excellent rapport building and people skills
• Knowledge of schools and their working practices
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, preferably in English and Welsh
• Strong organisational skills
• Be proactive, empathic and keen to learn.
• Be highly computer literate and very comfortable in quickly familiarising themselves with new IT systems.
• Have a good understanding of how web-based computer systems and databases work together
• Have confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers and staff
• Be willing to work hard, possibly extra hours where workload demands
• Have an interest in helping people through excellent customer service
• Have the ability to operate at all levels internally and externally
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading relevant publications and attending networking events
• Take part in any project work deemed necessary by the team
• Fully engage and adhere to company values
• Embrace company strategies, policies and processes
• Ensure that all your practices adhere to information security policies, procedures and legislation
• Work as a team to ensure continuous quality improvements supporting the company’s journey to excellence
The above duties are not an exhaustive list and should be viewed as guidance. Your line manager may ask that you take part in additional duties in order to fully utilise your experience, skills and knowledge.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close