2 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting and varied role?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
My client, based in Bolton, is a small specialist engineering company with UK and export sales. They have recently become the aftersales representative for a major European manufacture.
They require a Sales and Workshop Administrator. Their products are ‘Root’s type blowers and ancillary machinery. This is a varied, interesting and challenging role within the company. The position is designed to support the Internal Sales Engineer & the Workshop. Your main duties are to assist the workshop with the various tasks within an office and workshop environment. From dealing directly with customers to preparing orders, including packing and dispatch of parts and stock control.
Office & Sales Duties Include
• Contacting lapsed customers to re-establish contact
• Following up quotes prepared by the Sales Engineer
• Recording and inputting data and order details on to our system for all orders and equipment received into the works.
• Liaising with the Workshop & suppliers to maintain delivery dates for customer orders.
• General admin work to assist the sales and workshop
• Helping the sales department to complete basic quotes for customers as appropriate.
Workshop Duties include
• Picking and packing parts for spares orders
• Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
• Help with arranging & booking the service/site work for our engineers
• Completion of in-house checks; housekeeping checks, routing inspections of maintenance equipment, lifting equipment and measuring equipment.
• Contacting customers to help with Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Raising Purchase Orders for repairs & service work
• Control of stock: including monthly & annual stock checks.
• Carry out the preparation & completion of repair and service quotes. (After suitable training)
• You will have good communications skills
• Have a good level of written communications
• Be IT literate
• Be able to work as part of a small team with a flexible approach.
• Be able to use your own initiative when required
• Be able to meet both internal and external deadlines
• Have a Forklift License (Desirable)
• Have a full UK Driving License
If you’re looking for an exciting and varied challenge and meet the above requirements click the apply button below. You will then be asked to complete a short questionnaire and attach your CV.
Salary: £8.80 per hour
Benefits: Holiday allowance above statutory + free refreshments on site, Christmas Party/Dinner paid for each year + Monthly prize draw to win vouchers or half day holidays
Hours: Mon-Thursday 7:30AM-4:15PM & Fri 7:30AM-3:00PM
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
14 days ago
only 8 hours until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close