29 days ago
Sales / Technical Support Administrator
From £18k+ Commission & Bonus depending on skills and experience.
East London E11
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and growing security systems company. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator, organised, conscientious and pay excellent attention to detail dealing with both residential and business clients. Any previous experience within the sales or security systems sector or in a similar role would be highly advantageous, although full training will be provided.
• Negotiating and setting up potential sales
• To respond to client enquires with email and phone quotations and entering their details onto our CRM database.
• Process contracts through due diligence processing scheme
• Responding to any enquiries and providing solutions
• Authorising Credit Card Payments though an online terminal
• Typing, photocopying, faxing, Email & Calendar management using Outlook
• Being a keyholder responsible for opening/closing office
• Strong sales, administration and technical ability and a good understanding of logical solutions
• Excellent Typing and IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Databases)
• Fluent in English with a high standard of written and spoken
• Good telephone manner with interpersonal skills
• PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
• A genuine passion for performing sales & administration tasks effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
• Possess a keen eye for detail
• Motivated and proactive with strong communication and organisational skills
• A strong multitasker who has the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines & varied workload.
• A team player who is also capable of performing tasks independently
• Well organised with a mythological approach to tasks
• Ability to communicate with staff & clients all levels and third parties
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, be honest, hardworking and self-motivated and articulate to fit in with the existing team. This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge company and propel your career within Support / Service.
This role offers a competitive salary, plus bonus schemes and other incentives.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Note
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.