A new and exciting position has become available in Manchester City Centre.
Our client, a privately-owned IFA practice, has the requirements for a high-calibre person to assume the role of Office Sales Support/Administrator
This position will require the following: -
To provide comprehensive administration and secretarial support to ensure that all day to day administration tasks are carried out.
Specific duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, including mail merges;
- Answering the telephone and taking messages for the rest of the team;
- Handling office paperwork including photocopying;
- Ensuring that the filing system is maintained;
- Arranging meetings and ensuring that the Directors calendars are kept up-to-date;
- Preparing meeting packs for new and existing clients;
- Preparing meeting rooms;
- Ordering stationery;
- Updating and reviewing excel spreadsheets;
- Assisting with the production of client documentation and valuations;
- Processing paperwork for new business applications;
- Liaising with financial institutions in respect of both new and existing business;
- Complying with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times;
- Complying with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times;
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times; and
- Any other task not listed above that may be reasonably requested.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of the Financial Services sector is preferred;
- Basic analytic and numerical skills;
- Above-average experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point;
- Good telephone manner;
- Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Good attention to detail;
- Ability to take feedback constructively and make changes to work accordingly; and
- Must be a team player
This position will suit someone who has all the above required skills and experience together with the desire to succeed.
The starting salary for this role will be between £18k and £20k basic (depending on experience) with an opportunity to earn a performance related bonus each year, to participate in an annual financial target bonus pool and to benefit from an employer pension contribution.
Although this client is a small, privately-run business, there will be scope for the successful candidate to benefit from future growth and development opportunities should they wish.
Only applications from candidates who meet ALL the above skills and experience requirements will be considered for this exciting and rewarding position.
If you feel that you meet all the above criteria, click on ‘Apply Now’ with a full and up to date CV.