6 months ago
Sales Support & Administrative Assistant, Euston
We have an exciting entry level opportunity to work with an industry leading provider of specialist finance training, who have over 20 years' experience delivering world class courses to blue-chip clients. Based in Euston, it's a very busy office environment with a hard-working and motivated team focused on meeting deadlines and demands.
There are a number of responsibilities to this role, and as such the candidate should be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to show initiative and prioritise their workload.
Duties will include
• Updating marketing materials - updating the website, course calendars and outlines
• E-shots - taking charge of templates and e-shot campaigns including client enquiries, merge tapping and hard bounces
• CRM - Updating client and course information
• Training Courses - meeting and greeting and setting up rooms, preparing course materials.
• Clients - taking calls, and responding quickly to client enquiries
This is a fast-paced environment so you will need to be a very quick learner with a positive `can-do` attitude!
Candidates must have excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications , with the ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close