Charles Hurst Land Rover Belfast
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As a highly-skilled Administrator, you'll play an important role to help ensure a smooth day-to-day running of the retail unit. Handling sensitive roles diligently, including vehicle sales invoices, cash and correspondence, you'll be a strong communicator as well as highly-proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Your Job Duties:
· Raising invoices for all sold vehicles
· Data Input with exceptional attention to detail
· Accurate and Precise collection of information
· Maintain client deal files to a high regulatory standard and internal standards
Your Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
· Computer Literate, including Microsoft Office Excel and Word
· Confident communication skills
· Professional telephone manner
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to work successfully as a team player
· Ability to manage own workload
· Helpful and customer focused approach to work
· A minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) of Math and English grades A* - C
· Prior experience within the automotive industry would be advantageous
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.