SALES ORDER AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
£Competitive (experience) + 25 days holiday + share options + working with a great team
Wormley, near Godalming, Surrey
We need a confident, customer focused team player, with a strong interest in technology to help manage our operational sales order processes, as well as provide excellent standards of service to a range of existing and potential customers on the phone and on email.
- Accurate operational sales order processing, from quote generation, through to shipping and invoicing supported by the correct documentation;
- Operation of ordering platforms and processes, including emails and documentation consisting of quotations, receipts, invoices, shipping labels etc
- Dealing with return requests, returned items, as well as general office and small warehouse administration, including kit of parts assembly;
- Dealing with general customer enquiries, quote requests and orders as well as card payment processing and fraud checking;
- Stock verification/management, including liaison with the purchasing team regarding availability, pricing and custom quotations;
- Liaison with the sales team on open orders, as well as working with the finance team for resolving any invoice queries and payment/credit terms;
- Order monitoring including shipment confirmations, parcel tracking and customs clearance checking, liaising with customers and agents as appropriate.
- A positive and enthusiastic communicator with excellent customer service skills, a passion for operational accuracy;
- Initiative and thorough, logical thinking;
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, web-based services and any accounting or sales order processing package;
- Experience of international trade and logistics desirable;
- Experience of working for an online retailer stocking and selling physical goods a distinct advantage.
Who are we? For over 15 years we have developed into a leading provider of smart card related hardware and software products and solutions, representing many key manufacturers as their distributor, shipping from stock to over 50 countries worldwide. Our own products are fabulous too, aimed at specific application areas including transport, access control and digital signage.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Accounts and Sales Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Executive, Sales, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relations, Customer Relations, Relationship Manager, Contracting Solutions, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Sales Advisor.