Sales Office Co-ordinator
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Our client is a well-established UK business which manufactures and sells technical steelwork fixings worldwide.
Over the past 80 years, they have earned a respected reputation as inventors and pioneers; now, they are looking to expand their team in Bradford with a new Sales Office Co-ordinator.
- Salary of £24,500 - £25,000
- 35 days’ holiday per annum, including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
Our client provides their customers with unique advantages such as reduced installation time and labour costs, giving you the opportunity to sell a product to be proud of.
As a Sales Office Co-ordinator, you will have the chance to help maintain the company’s exceptional standards by driving success within a key element of the business, and to develop your skills with a globally respected, forward-thinking company.
In the role of Sales Office Co-ordinator, you will maintain communication with distributors and external sales engineers, ensuring that a first class service is delivered at all times.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure all customer enquiries are followed up and updated on the CRM
- Process sales orders and provide accurate quotations to customers
- Communicate with distributors on a weekly basis
- Process and follow up all referrals
- Handle information and sample requests
To be considered as a Sales Office Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing business
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment
- To be used to working with a worldwide distributor network
- Computer literacy, including MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Confident negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- A Level standard Maths and English qualifications (or equivalent)
- An NVQ Level 2 qualification in Business Administration or Customer Service (ideally, Level 3)
An understanding of engineering drawings would also be beneficial to your application, but this is by no means essential.
Our client is keen to hear from you if you have held the position of Sales Office Co-ordinator, Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Manager, Sales Team Leader, Sales and Reservations Co-ordinator, Sales Office Manager, Sales Executive or Sales Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Sales Office Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.