4 months ago
Our client is a well- established small family owned company that combines experience and innovation with a commitment to quality. This combination has made them one of the UK’s leading providers of naval electrical systems.
Due to a relocation to Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, they are now looking for a Sales & Office Administrator to join their friendly team.
As Sales & Office Administrator, you will be professional, enthusiastic and an adaptable individual with a can-do approach.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
• Supporting the Key Accounts Manager.
• Providing excellent customer service both by email and on the phone.
• Issuing of quotations for Marine Spares and Standard Products customers.
• Processing all sales orders for Standard Products and Marine Spares.
• Providing after sales support
• Management of specific customer accounts.
• Ensuring all visitors are welcomed and met in a professional manner
• Providing refreshments to visitors
• Ensuring that telephones are answered efficiently and professionally.
• Maintaining Supplier Quality Register
• Electronic and paper document filing.
• Input of data on spreadsheets, Access and M-File databases.
• Keeping stock information up to date
You will also be required to provide cross departmental administration support including assisting the Purchasing and Engineering Department with documentation and providing holiday / sick leave cover for the Accounts Administrator.
You must also have outstanding communication skills, a confident phone manner and excellent attention to detail.
Due to the nature of this role, a DBS check is required as you will be dealing with UK Defence Clients and International Navies.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday. You will receive a salary of £18,500-£21,000 dependent on your experience.
The company are currently based in Watford but are moving to Tilbrook at the end of June and are ideally looking for someone to start immediately. Due to the location of the Tilbrook office, it is recommended you have access to your own transport as there is limited public transport available.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Tilbrook, Milton Keynes
JOB TITLE: Sales & Office Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £18,500-£21,000
WORKING HOURS: Full-time, Monday to Thursday, 8.15am-5pm & Fridays 8.15-12.30pm