Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control - Shirehampton, Bristol, BS11
Resolve Recruitment are working with an award winning businesses within property, healthcare and investments. Due to expansion within their back office in Shirehampton, Bristol, they seek and experienced Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control person.
Our client see an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join the team. The successful candidate will have experience of credit control. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the clerk/credit controller will be responsible for setting up the terms and conditions of residents' contracts, dealing with queries about payments, ensuring residents' accounts are paid on time and negotiating re-payment plans. The successful candidate will work well within financial calendar deadlines.
- Handles the sales ledger as part of a credit team, including invoicing, bank postings and reconciliations
- Maintains accurate and up to date customer details and account records using in-house software
- Works with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts
- Has regular customer contact by phone and email
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill
- Makes adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- Undertakes complex reconciliations, and compiles documentation for legal action
- Produces weekly sales reports
- Excellent communication skills are essential along with an empathetic nature when dealing with often sensitive situations and tenacity when dealing with Professionals
- Computer literate, with an excellent understanding of Word and Excel
- Literacy skills required when communicating via email or letter
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to be flexible when necessary to ensure the company's priorities are met
- Able to demonstrate experience within credit control and sales ledger
- An exceptionally high level of attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, and customer-care
- Strong organisational, presentation and customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment, with a positive approach to problem solving
- To £26,000 basic, excellent career + benefits
So if this exciting and challenging Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control career is of interest, please APPLY TODAY.
Sales Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Administration, Credit Control, Shirehamton, Bristol, BS11.