8 months ago
Sales Ledger Assistant - Thame
Hours: Hours are 8-5, with one hour for lunch.
Our Client is looking for a full-time sales ledger clerk to join their busy team.
They are looking for a team player, with proficiency in basic accounting functions & software programs. Training will be given.
• Reception - greeting visitors/signing for deliveries
• Send out statements and mailshots
• Creating accounts for new customers
• Handling customer queries
• Credit control
• Track and resolve accounting problems & discrepancies as needed
• Taking & processing customer payments
• Posting payments of cards, from website, cheques and cash
• Maintain an orderly filing system
• Assist in month end procedures
• Work experience in Sales Ledger role or equivalent
• Excellent data entry skills - fast & accurate
• Attention to detail
• Organised & a completer-finisher
• A flexible, team player with ability to work pro-actively.
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003