5 months ago
Sales Director - German Speaking
Our client is looking for a Sales Director (German Speaking) in their new Birmingham location (B2B : Textile Services)
Responsibilities for the Sales Director:
• When it comes down to leading one of the best Sales Teams to the top you will rise to the challenge.
• In order to take on the full functional leadership of the Sales Force you will be a trainer, coach, motivator and mentor in everyday business.
• Leading by example: this means actively showing your colleagues what it takes to win over potential customers.
• Your desire to succeed drives you and your team to reach the highest sales and turnover targets possible.
• Your specialist knowledge will prove you can develop and implement sales strategies and campaigns.
What is special about you:
• You have a charismatic personality as well as experience in sales and team leadership.
• What will impress us and your team of sales representatives most: your sales ability, your negotiating skills, your flair for customer relations, your ability to motivate high performance and sharing your knowledge.
• In short: you are a sales person through and through.
• Furthermore, you are ready for a challenge, ambitious, able to build up a new team in the UK and lead them to success.
• You have lived in the UK for several years and understand the culture but are also fluent in spoken and written German
• With these characteristics you will find your feet quickly; even quicker if you have gained your experience through direct sales.
Our client has a lot to offer:
• Exceptional earning potential with competitive basic salary, commission, bonuses and incentives.
• The chance to work for a top sales organisation.
• The opportunity to be the first Sales Director for the UK; helping shape the company‘s success in a whole new territory.
• A market and service with huge growth potential; improving day-to-day operations for customers across all industries.
• Regular contact with colleagues around Europe.
• The best technology, a top-quality company car and an excellent benefits package.
• Our employee scheme which revolves around people, their potential, performance and value.
The modern world-leader with traditional values:
Our client is a family business and service provider driven by values in the textile management industry; leading the market in Europe. Their success is down to our 5,200 committed employees. What sums them up is their strength which enables them to grow consistently. That is why they are able to offer stable jobs with potential for progression. If, like our client, you want to achieve more, then they will give you the opportunity.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close