7 months ago
SALES DESK ADMINISTRATOR - LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 DOE
Our client is the largest manufacturer and supplier of Acrylic Number Plates and Number Plate Printing Systems in the United Kingdom.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Desk Administrator with strong sales/administration experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of sales administrators within the products department taking and processing orders. This is a varied role that includes dealing with customers, suppliers, telephone calls and a high level of email enquiries.
Role Responsibilities Include:
• Accurately complete all tasks involved in busy sales order desk
• Customer quotes
• Customer order processing
• Order acknowledgement
• Customer communications
• Data inputting
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Purchasing of Stock from approved suppliers
• MS Office (MS Excel in particular),Sage experience preferred
• Use of Databases
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Well organised with the ability to manage your time effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close