6 months ago
Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 1YH
Reports To: Manager, Inside Sales
Main purpose of post:
To contact potential customers and present the company’s products in order to maximise sales and coordinate the Sales Managers.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Target driven with ability to establish an instant rapport with customers over the telephone, to gain valuable insight and identify potential sales opportunities.
• Arrange 4 meaningful appointments per day for assigned Sales Managers and update the business on the outcomes to the executives on a daily basis
• Give simple quotes to customers
• Take part in quarterly sales presentations and have a good understanding of your customer base
• Accurately manage databases, collating customer contact information, call information and the outcome of SM’s meetings, following up on any actions necessary to drive the sales opportunity through to fruition.
• Manage a calling plan to include multiply business sectors for existing and new business.
• A keen eye for detail; a natural with customers : friendly, polite, considerate and articulate with a quick response.
• Be able to cold call prospective customers selling our client as a business partner for future projects.
• Confidently liaise with all departments.
Essential Experience & Skills:
• Tenacious, confident in your sales ability and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills including listening
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively
• Business to Business Sales experience
• Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts
• Excellent IT skills are required: Microsoft Office especially Excel, power point and the ability to adapt to bespoke systems.
• Flexibility and eager to learn.
• Excellent Time management skills.
• Ability to develop a knowledge and understanding about our products and processes within a timely manner.
• A good team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Add meeting appointments as opportunities into V-tiger - ensuring appropriate meeting durations are recorded.
• Downloads meeting notes into an event Opportunity for presentation to Executive team daily.
• Add in and assign To do's following Sales Mangers downloads after each meeting.
• Accurately manage V-tiger, collating customer contact information following up on any actions necessary to drive the sales opportunity through to fruition.
• Be the second point of contact to the Sales Manager for their entire customers in the appropriate geographical area.
• Keep Sales Managers updated with current outstanding inquiries and quotations request on current opportunities.
• Contact customer with any queries
• Respond to customer with simple quotations, advise customers of earliest available leads times and delivery schedules
• A keen eye for detail; a natural with customers - friendly, polite, considerate and articulate.
• Ability to meet all targets set within agreed time scales. Be able to cold call prospective customers selling our client as an upcoming business partner for future projects.
• Update and maintain data base with current, won and lost hot opportunities and update as to why opportunity was lost, from Feedback from the Sales Manager Quotes/Executive team.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the post, the level of the position, together with the expected level of work required. However this is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills that are required for the role.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and send us your full CV and covering letter.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.