3 months ago
Our client is a well-established; Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated Insurance Broker. They have been established since 2010.
They are a growing employer and they are currently looking for Insurance Sales Consultants with a proven track record in any sales environment to start immediately.
You will be joining the already established and successful sales team.
Role and Responsibilities: Sales Consultant
• You will receive a number of prequalified leads from potential customers to discuss their Life Insurance requirements.
• There is NO COLD CALLING
• You will discuss policy needs by undertaking a thorough fact find over the telephone, whilst always taking a consultative approach
• You will provide advice on regulated Life Insurance Products
• Covert leads into Sales.
• You will be required to meet monthly KPIs.
• You will be expected to identify and pursue opportunities for cross-selling products to generate business and increase profitability.
• Provide a valued service
• You will carry out administrative duties (This is minimal, as they have an administrative team that offers full support).
• Always adhere to FCA rules and regulations.
• Competitive £20,000 - £25,000 basic (depending on experience)
• They offer a substantial performance related bonus, which is uncapped.
• Average annual bonus of £8,000, with top performers earning more.
Our client is a people focused company and personal and career development for ‘their people’ is at the heart of their training plan : they offer employees the chance to gain nationally recognised Insurance qualifications (i.e. CII), which are fully funded.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm. With Part Time (Flexible) working hours available.
Essential Skills and Experience
Experience in a contact centre or sales environment is essential, equally important is your determination, positive attitude, drive to succeed and desire to be part of our winning team.
They are looking for the following in their successful sales staff:
• First class verbal communication skills as this is a telephone based role.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Drive and tenacity to meet and exceed targets and show a hunger for bonus
• You must have sales experience with a proven track record or working within a target orientated environment
• CeMAP/CII Qualified or Insurance related qualification (Desired but not essential)
• Must be well organised and be able to work under pressure within a target driven environment.
In return they will offer
• A very competitive salary with a fantastic bonus structure, which gives all sales employees outstanding earning potential.
• They provide career progression and training.
• Sales through service : there is no hard selling or cold calling
• They offer individuals a lively, fun, and dynamic environment in which to develop their career.
If interested in what our client has to offer, please apply online now!
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close