about 1 month ago
Great people, opportunities, culture, technical challenges. The chance to add real value to the Sales function. The Company continues to grow and looks to outperform its 2021 targets.
The role is office based in a Covid secure environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Co-ordinator/Customer Support person to join a well-established Global Manufacturer to ensure that they continue to exceed the expectations of their wide-ranging customer base. This is a role where the successful candidate can play a key part in adding extra value to both the external and internal sales teams. You will deal with the generation and follow up of quotes, progress and input orders, coordinate projects and enquiries from the external sales team, liaise with production, arrange export shipments and maintain price lists.
- A minimum of BTEC level 3 in business or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and Excel to intermediate level.
- Experience in manufacturing or engineering organisation essential.
- Ideally have a knowledge of hydraulics and / or polymer principles.
- Ideally possess a second European language, German, Italian or French.
- This is a busy and hardworking team and requires good stamina to be successful.
- Salary of £23000 to £25000 depending on experience
- Life assurance
- Free secure car parking
- Other benefits / discounts
Hampton TW12. Close to Hampton rail station on South Western Rail.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close