• Do you have good communication skills?
• Are you looking to work for a dynamic company?
• Are you looking for a fun challenging job with a difference?
• If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client is looking for a person to join their team. Successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week including weekends.
• Achieve maximum sales at all times.
• Ensure that the highest standards of customer service are adhered to at all times.
• Demonstrating the use of all the products we sell.
• Maintain the correct level of stock density on the sales floor.
• Assist customers with any technical queries they may have.
• Keep merchandise clearly ticketed and priced.
• Ensure that stock is well presented.
• The role will require manual work, which includes moving stock.
• Keep the stockroom and showroom clean and tidy, and the stock in good order.
• Complete all administrative paperwork such as sales sheets and stock control sheets correctly and promptly.
• Ensure that till procedures are adhered to.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations as per the Health and Safety policy.
• Any other duties as appropriate
Our client is looking for a person who ideally has previous sales experience (although not necessary as they have an outstanding training program), you must be enthusiastic, full of fun and excitement and able to converse well with the general public both on the telephone and on a face to face basis.
To apply for this Sales Assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.