Sales and Service Delivery Administrator
£13,333 for 25 hours per week (£20,000 pro-rata)
Benefits: discretionary bonus, private healthcare (incl dental), life insurance, critical illness insurance, 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, buy-back holiday scheme, tech fund, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and many more.
Our client is a small, friendly, fast-growing, multi-award-winning company providing managed hosting and cloud services to businesses and government. An opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Service Delivery Administrator to join the team. Working five hours per day supporting both their Business Development team and Service Delivery team, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders and payments
- Preparing customer quotes
- Answering the phone and fielding queries when the Service Delivery Managers and Business Development teams are not available
- Data and opportunity management - ensuring that the CRM system is accurately updated
- CRM queue maintenance
- Data and account validation
- Resolving invoice queries
- KPI reporting
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Demonstrable excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Experience as a team assistant or administrator
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Very good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Ability to learn new skills fast and be a team player
- Salesforce experience advantageous
Due to our client’s rural location you should be able to drive and have own car. Alternatively, they offer a shuttle bus service from Guildford train station via Godalming.
As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete personality profiling, aptitude tests as well as a basic DBS check and Security Clearance.
To apply for the role of Sales and Service Delivery Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales and Service Delivery Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Support Administrator, Order Processor, Sales Co-ordinator, Service Delivery Assistant, Team Assistant, Sales Team Assistant.