A Sales and Marketing Support Executive is required by my client based in Bedfordshire. This company offers an excellent career path along with a competitive salary and benefits package. The role sits between Sales and Marketing and will be a pivotal role to support both areas of the business with high level of interaction with customers.
• Super user of the CRM system : monitor input from all internal users, input new marketing lists and ensure information within the system is reaching agreed company standards.
• Schedule quotation follow-ups
• Act as the initial contact with new customers
• Follow up all sales/show leads
• Cold calling new customers
• Improve processes and standardise reporting
• Communicate technical sales leads
• Assist with generating marketing content and event organisation
• Provide customer centric insight into NPD and product marketing activities.
• Build on customer intelligence
• Be the ‘Voice of the Customer’ - giving suggestions for improvement within the organisation
• Database analysis for potential leads from key accounts
• Occasional travel to visit customers, support trade shows, and training (up to 10%).
The Ideal Candidate
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
• Experience of working in a technical customer facing environment
• Demonstrate experience of researching, collating and analysing data.
• Ability to understand technical issues.
• Excellent telephone and customer contact skills.
• Strong English language skills, written and spoken word.
If you have experience of working in a technical customer facing role and have a bachelor’s degree within a technical field and enjoy data and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.