29 days ago
This company designs and manufactures modular reception and public space furniture. Simplifying the specification process, they work with architects and designers to deliver their contemporary design schemes across the world.
Based in Runcorn they are an innovative, dynamic team with an opportunity for the right candidate to grow the role from within.
OVERVIEW OF JOB
This role largely focuses on supporting the sales team with some support required for the marketing team.
Your daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling inbound enquiries and directing them to the best point of contact.
- Follow up on enquiries via phone or email to ensure all relevant information is captured and opportunities are maximised.
- Maintain and develop CRM system, including cleansing of any duplication.
- Utilise data sources to create prospecting lists.
- Generate sales opportunities and meetings for the sales team through outreach and email campaigns.
- Support the sales team with presentation bookings, including organising lunches and attendance certificates.
- Create quotations for clients and liaise with contractors.
- Processing and fulfilling sample requests.
- Liaise with US agents to ensure full literature and sample stock.
- Support Marketing Manager with organising project photography and image library management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a sales, administration, or customer service role
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and quick to learn
SALARY, BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual Christmas shutdown
- Opportunity to work from home a few days per week (once trained)
LOCATION AND NEXT STEPS
Their office is based in Runcorn, WA7.
If this role sounds like a good fit for your experience and career goals apply today.
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close