about 1 year ago
Sales and Administration Assistant
Our client is a small highly reputable family manufacturing business. They are growing and need an experienced person to join the office team. The purpose of the role will be to assist in the running of the general office and sales function. The role includes general office duties and to help to grow the business through coordinating sales appointments and dealing with customer enquiries and liaising with their customers to generate sales appointments and provide an efficient and high standard of customer service. The role is varied and interesting working within a small team to sell their high quality product.
Applicants must be:
Self motivated and capable of working under their own initiative, as well as working as part of the team. An excellent phone manner and accurate record keeping are essential. This is a job for someone who will enjoy making a difference to a growing business.
The role comprises of:
• Liaising with existing clients to arrange appointments
• Converting website, telephone and email enquiries into appointments and sales
• Helping to plan appointments for sales personnel
• Updating the database and maintenance of company systems
• General office and administration duties
This role is for an individual who:
• Has previous experience in an office and sales environment
• Is organised and methodical in their approach and is a finisher/completer
• Enjoys making a contribution to business growth and success
• Has strong attention to detail and is a good, reliable team player with a `can do` attitude
• Some knowledge and interest in digital marketing and social media would be desirable but not essential.
This is a full time role based in our clients Congleton office.
Salary dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Part time would be considered at 25 hours per week for the right candidate
Salary: £16,495.00 to £17,000.00 /year
To apply for this Sales and Administration Assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.