8 months ago
Sales Advisor (Client Service Consultant)
Starting at £22,000 pa + £12,000 OTE pa
Our client is looking for talented, dedicated and pro-active individuals, with a passion for providing excellent customer service and B2B consultation to assist them in providing an outstanding bereavement service and the best estate administration service to their clients. You will be joining a business whose sole aim is to help families to move on.
The Client Services Consultant is an integral role to the business, supporting clients and their families and providing guidance in respect of the services they offer. You must be active and engaging with not only their clients but also all other members of the business to ensure that all new estates are on-boarded professionally and efficiently.
This role requires a ‘can do’ attitude, great attention to detail and a willingness to learn. Due to the busy nature of this position, time management and organisation are key, as well as a friendly, helpful and positive outlook around the office.
This requirement comes at an extremely exciting time in the business's history and there is potential for motivated individuals to come into the business and make this role their own.
Whilst professional experience is of high importance to them as a business in finding the right candidates, it is of equal importance that they are a suitable fit for the culture they offer as a business. Our client upholds four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidates will uphold these values in all aspects of their work whilst inspiring their colleagues to do the same.
As a Client Services Consultant you would be expected to maximise all opportunities and successfully handle enquiries from clients/business partners and turnaround the enquiry to a quote within 24 hours.
You are responsible for effectively managing your lead pipeline to ensure conversion to sales in a timely manner.
You are responsible for ensuring all required sales documentation and relevant paperwork required to carry out the service is collected and manage this process through so there is a smooth transition from sale to service delivery. This in turn will create repeat lead opportunities, introduce the opportunity to cross sell & upsell services. Our client is a fast-paced business and roles change from time to time.
You should be prepared to perform any such tasks or duties that are reasonably assigned to you.
• To own and be held accountable for demanding growth targets
• Ensure consistent delivery against KPIs and stretching targets
• Successful conversion of leads by opening calls positively and professionally, controlling the call to diagnose the services required, moving to quote and sale in a structured way. Helping the client to understand the features and benefits of the services, making it applicable to their needs from strong questioning and objection handling.
• Responsible for all lead management and conversion.
• Providing an excellent end to end customer experience.
• Working closely with key stakeholders with the overall aim of increasing leads/enquiries to positively impact sales per day/month/quarter.
• Clear and dedicated focus on achieving and exceeding the target conversion rate from lead to sale.
• Identifying and convert upsell/cross sell opportunities.
• Aim to quote on every lead.
• All quotes to be followed up within 24hrs and sent electronically where possible.
• To send all contracts by e signature where possible.
• Control the timeline and aim to close sales on same day/ week to impact in month revenue and achieve targets.
• Manage all inbound leads and convert to sale.
• Assist clients/partners with their queries and offer support in helping them find a solution.
• Effectively handle calls (both inbound and outbound) within agreed SLA’s and raise any customer issues to as appropriate.
• Contribute ideas that could drive improvements in process or products.
• Update systems with accurate information gathered on telephone calls and/or by any other communication channels.
• Maintain and manage an up to date real time pipeline of business, daily activity reports and any other reporting requirements from the business. Reporting pipeline daily in terms of Qualified in Quoted and Contract out, so the business understands potential future business.
• You are required to perform any such tasks or duties that are reasonably assigned to you.
Skills, Experience and Personal Requirements
• A person who gets things done. Impatient and measured equally.
• They will be results-orientated with the ability to demonstrate that they can think creatively and laterally.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite.
• Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times, seeking new ways to solve problems and meet challenges.
• A minimum of two years experience in a desk based sales environment
• Private medical insurance
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• Buy or Sell up to 3 days holiday per year
• Extra day off for Birthdays
• Half day off for Christmas shopping
• Cycle to work scheme
• Office Fruit
About our client:
Our client aims to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, they only do one thing: estate administration. They are totally focused on their purpose, helping families to move on. The business partners refer their customers to the company and they provide an innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, our client provides value to their partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements. In the existing solicitor channel they use the Title Research brand. Title Research has a fifty year heritage with solicitors providing specialist people tracing and asset repatriation services worldwide. These services are provided thousands of times a year to existing solicitor customers of Title Research.
Our client is committed to preventing fraud and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of employees, and applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including electronic identity checks, review of references and feedback from past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
19 days ago
only 4 days until close
25 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
11 days ago
only 3 days until close