35 hours per week
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading on-site and off-site shredding companies, providing confidential document and data shredding services throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
Restore Datashred is one of the UK’s leading on-site and off-site shredding companies, providing confidential document and data shredding services throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
They are currently recruiting for two sales administrators to join their team based at Crayford to provide support to their account management teams. The two teams are field based and look after the businesses existing clients.
These important roles will need to be filled by applicants with the below experience and mindset;
1. Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
2. Able to work using own initiative
3. Problem solving
4. Achieves/exceeds KPI targets.
5. Takes ownership of tasks
6. Deals empathetically, assertively and politely with internal and external customers
7. Competent in the use of IT
8. A good communicator
The key tasks within the role are below;
• To ensure all quotes from the Account Management team are dealt with quickly and accurately
• To ensure that using amendment forms customer account are kept up to date and accurate
• To provide weekly and monthly reports as requested
• To ensure that all tasks are completed within the relevant time scales and records reported accurately
• To provide support to the Field based Account managers whilst they are in the field
• To ensure that customer site rollouts and dates are communicated between the depot and the customer
• To oversee all customers bin and console requests are ordered and booked in.
• To ensure that customer contract information is investigated and updated on Enterprise
• To set up new customers accounts within existing Framework agreements including signed paperwork
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.