Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire. They are looking for a Sales Administrator (maternity cover for 9 months) to support the sales process.
The main purpose of the Sales Administrator is to support customers through the sales process. Maintaining and developing customer relationships, providing high quality service, before, during and after customer transactions
* Answering calls and working through central inbox resolving customer requests and queries.
* Processing sales orders accurately.
* Dealing with customer returns and credit notes through RMA system.
* Liaising with credit control team on customer credit holds and advising customers.
* Chasing supplier ETA information and updating report and customers.
* Setting up new item codes through the data team.
* Raising bespoke purchase orders to suppliers.
* Sending sample orders to customers.
* Managing a selection of key accounts from customer service perspective.
* Actions from various reports relating to customer back orders.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a background in sales administration, with a positive and confident attitude and enjoy helping and supporting customers. Below is an overview:
* Experience within a sales administration & customer service
* Processing sales orders, credit notes and bespoke PO's
* Managing Key Accounts
This client provides an excellent benefits package:
* 9-5 Monday - Fridays
* 25 days holiday
* Free parking on site
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.