about 1 month ago
Our client are a family run SSAIB accredited security solutions company based in Surrey who specialise in working with high end residential clients and their individual needs for fire & security.
We are searching for a sales administrator to join a dynamic team working in sales administration whilst also supporting the COO with PA and administration duties.
• Carry out lead generation activities to attract new customers by conducting research, booking first sales meetings, attending trade shows, preparing, and sending email/ letter campaigns.
• Provide administrative support to the COO.
• Assist in preparing quotations and security reports for customers and prospects
• Responsible for the coordination of all company tenders, ensuring they are delivered on deadline and that all parties deliver the details required.
• Responsible for the company CRM package, ensuring all updates to the system are carried out and monitoring the sales team's inputs
• Responsible for the compilation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reporting.
• Respond to customer/ prospect telephone enquiries on the same business day and ensuring their requests are followed through with sales or operations
• Support the on boarding/ mobilisation of new customers ensuring their expectations are met
• Carry out additional training to gain a knowledge of company's products/services
• Provide administrative assistance for the technical department when required
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Basic understanding of the security industry.
• 2-3 years' experience within a similar sales administrator role and dealing with High-Net-worth clients.
• Experience of using CRM tools and managing a CRM database.
• Experience in lead generation.
• Desire to deliver excellent customer service.
• The ability to work from home when required through COVID.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Methodical and organised to ensure their workload is prioritised, delivered efficiently and accurately.
• Able to use their own initiative and ability to work without significant levels of guidance
• Clear and concise communication skills, feeling comfortable when communicating with CEOS of FTSE 100 companies or similar
• Excellent people skills allowing for long-term relationships to be quickly established within the team and the customers
• Detail focussed, to deliver high quality work and to proofread tender documents
• Use their initiative to adapt role as business grows, but also to meet the client needs
• Confident and results orientated
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
9 days ago
only 19 days until close