7 months ago
Sales Administrator - Bristol
Salary - Competitive
Our Client well established client has become one of the most successful and fastest growing automotive groups across Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Gloucester, and Bristol. They have a large number of franchise sites representing Audi, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, SEAT, KODA, Volkswagen passenger car and Commercial Vehicles, where they pride themselves in delivering excellent customer service and experiences through their dedicated experienced and manufacturer qualified staff
The role of the Sales Administrator is to provide excellent support and administrative service to the Sales Department, developing effective manufacturer and supplier contact and dealing efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction, whilst helping retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control.
• Review all functions and tasks with the Sales Manager and advice of any discrepancies or problems encountered.
• Make appropriate weekly/monthly reports to the Sales Manager.
• Post bonus to deals after gaining authorisation from the Sales Manager.
• Document and log all transactions in a structured and methodical way and maintain a systematic filing system for prompt retrieval of documentation.
• Maintain effective liaison with all members of the sales team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the sales department, and ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons.
• Ensure that all documentation is dealt with in a timely manner.
• Notify Sales Manager of all changes to manufacturer's policies.
• Ensure courteous and cost-effective use of telephone.
• Approach all customers promptly and courteously and assist with their requests to the best of your ability.
• Complete all administrative tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle through to ordering number plates.
• Collect batch numbers for invoices and ensure accurate invoicing of all sold vehicles, including delivering and posting costs to sold vehicles.
• Check and maintain reports, including vehicle debtor report, demo stock report and monthly demo write-downs, on a timely basis.
• Maintain payment records and conduct all transactions accordingly so that all cash, cheques and charges are accounted for, following company policy for cash handling.
• Verify codes on sales orders.
• Ensure compliance to all health and safety procedures and company policy.
• Having authority to order vehicles.
• Undertake other tasks and responsibilities, including training courses, as requested by the Sales Manager.
Knowledge and Skills
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Computer literate with good Microsoft office knowledge.
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
• Professional and confident telephone manner.
• Customer service focussed and responds to requests promptly.
• Ability to resolve issues and follow through on tasks.
• Ability to work as part of a team, working constructively with your colleagues.
• Ability to prioritise workload, working methodically and systematically, making sensible decisions and working well under pressure
• Minimum C grade GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent.
• NVQ Level 1/2, Administration/Customer Service or equivalent.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service.
• One years' experience in a retail administrative function (desirable).
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.