4 months ago
Sales Administrator - Bolton
Salary: £19,000 p.a (depending on experience)
Our client, a large privately owned dealer group are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator at their State of the Art Dealership Based in Bolton. You will join a supportive team of professionals with a passion for 'driving excellence' in everything, ensuring they connect with both internal and external customers and providing an exceptional customer experience.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be highly organised, provide exceptional admin support to our sales team and help them to exceed their sales objectives. In return you will be supported with training, development and the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Putting customers' needs at the heart of absolutely everything you do, you'll focus on delivering industry leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times. Accurately ordering vehicles within given timeframes, you'll allocate registration numbers and taxation for new vehicles and make sure all the paperwork and documentation are correct. You will also be responsible for invoicing and registering manufacturer warranties.
Highly organised and conscientious, you'll be able to plan your own work to tight deadlines. With a working knowledge of spreadsheets and in-house computer systems, you'll be accurate with superb attention to detail and possess the sort of confidence and communication skills that inspires trust in colleagues and customers alike.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification:
• To provide administrative support to the Sales department, ensuring all administrative tasks are carried out accurately and within agreed timescales.
• To make sure reporting deadlines are met and that audit quality standards are achieved.
• To ensure full compliance with the retail Sales Policy, highlighting any variances or concerns accordingly.
• 12 month's previous experience in a Sales Administration role within the automotive industry is essential.
• Working knowledge of commercial database systems.
• Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent administration, typing and data entry skills.
Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation, encourage beneficial change and support the Company's strategic goals for driving excellence in everything that we do.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003