• Give simple quotes to customers and check/vet incoming orders.
• Ensure samples are issued.
• Ensure all order confirmations, amendments are actioned.
• Report delivery issues to customer service.
• Raise cases for quotations.
• Check large order and liaise with all department to ensure the order is on correctly and in line with all departments.
• Ensure the admin requirements for Sales Managers are completed.
• Code requests.
• Special enquires.
• Raising Rep/parts for all departments.
• Send literature/paint and wood samples and directories.
• Breaking down large orders in to drum capacity.
• Checking Access.
• Setting up new accounts.
• Pricing queries.
Essential skills and Experience:
• Self-motivated and determined.
• High levels of accuracy.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Thorough and well organised.
• Confident, clear and concise communicator.
• PC literate.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the post, the level of the position, together with the expected level of work required. However this is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills that are required for the role.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and send us your full CV and covering letter.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.