We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a global manufacturing company at its UK headquarters in Rugby.
Our client is a well established manufacture of a range of welding machines, battery chargers and car body repair systems which are sold into the Automotive, Industrial, Agricultural and Fabrication markets via specialised distributors such as Factors, Tool companies, Hire shops, Agricultural dealers and Industrial equipment suppliers.
As Sales Administrator you will report directly to the Operations Manager and you be responsible for the administration of customer enquiries, orders, and related administration. Your duties will include:
• Being the first point of contact with customer (receiving telephone calls).
• Answering product questions, advising on product features, pricing and availability etc.
• Processing orders
• Co-ordination of installations of equipment with engineering team
• Resolving general customer queries.
• Maintenance and development of the customer and prospect database
• Operating part of the credit control process recording payments received and chasing overdue payments.
• Other general administrative tasks
As Sales Administrator you must have:
• Previous B2B Sales Administration experience, ideally dealing with distributors.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Energetic ‘Smile on the Telephone’ customer service person.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ensure the company is always presented in the correct manner.
• Able to acquire in-depth and up to date product knowledge – with appropriate training
Hours & Rewards
As Sales Administrator you will work 38 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.15pm Mon-Thu, 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday and there is on offer:
• An excellent salary of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum, dependant on experience
• Statutory Pension
• 23 days holiday rising to 25 days with service plus Bank Holidays
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales Administrator, Administrator, Office, Sales,