You will be joining a successful and dedicated sales team driven by growth. We sell one of the most highly regarded and recognised life safety brands in the world and are synonymous with quality and innovation.
The Sales Administrator will support the EMEA sales leader as well as supporting the wider EMEA sales team. The SA will form a link between incoming customer and sales leads/opportunities and our outstanding field sales team. They will provide quotations and pricing as well as arrange proactive lunch and learn training sessions for our consultant customers. The SA will monitor and maintain project discount requests and NPI loan/demo requests and manage security access from EMEA partners into our intranet and web portal. The daily activities will include Opportunity and forecast management in the CRM system, setting up new users on web site or modifying security profiles, search construction data base for sales opportunities and managing incoming enquiries to relevant team members.
- Coordinate incoming sales calls - the link between customers and the sales team
- Manage price list updates and issue new pricing to sales team once signed off.
- Monitor CRM pipeline and provide SIOP data from CRM data.
- Process and log project discount requests and loan/demo NPi requests, ensure logged in CRM tool
- Ad hock reporting from Pronto (SAP tool) training provided.
- Arrange and coordinate CPD (continuous professional development) training for our specifier customers from published list of accredited courses.
- Manage new users and existing changes on our web portal.
- From construction data bases identify vertical specific projects where our sales team can pursue sales and specifications