An exciting opportunity to join an independent global publishing company based in central London as a Sales Admin Assistant. This company has produced award winning publications and is a leader in their sector.
You will be working in a fun and dynamic office, supporting the sales team with a variety of administrative tasks. An excellent opportunity for someone interested in learning about sales, starting a career in the publishing industry, or someone with great customer service skills wanting to work in an office environment. The role comes with company benefits and great career prospects.
• Responsible for carrying out a range of administrative tasks to support the sales team
• Reporting to one of the Directors and working closely with the sales department to ensure great service is given to all clients and customers
• Maintaining and regularly updating the mailing list and customer account information on the CRM system
• Lead generation campaigns - researching contacts
• Responding to customer queries in an efficient and professional manner
Skills and requirements
• Minimum 5 GCSEs A*- C or equivalent including English and Maths
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confident working in a customer service environment
• Organised with great attention to detail
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise well
• Previous customer service or office based experience could be an advantage but may not be essential
• Great future career prospects within the company and publishing industry
• Support with professional development
• Season ticket loan
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.