5 months ago
Elevation Office Support are currently recruiting for a professional Risk and Compliance Manager, based in the Doncaster area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly enthusiastic and efficient individual to work for a well-established company. My client is looking for a proactive individual who has the initiative and drive to join their busy team and bring their knowledge and experience to the company.
As a bright candidate with a background in risk management and quality assurance, you will possess excellent communication skills and the drive to achieve excellent results. You will be responsible for the management of Data Protection, Quality and Risk within the company, to include monitoring and reporting on compliance to the Board and Leadership Team.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and maintain TCV's strategic risk register, providing regular updates to the Board and Leadership Team
- Contribute to the preparation, development and maintenance of robust policies and arrangements in line with legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitor compliance of the QMS and highlight any need for improvement
- Maintaining up to date notification with the Information Commissioner, and an awareness of best practice as promoted by the ICO
- Investigate and respond to security breaches, maintain effective logging and report breaches to ICO as required
- Provide an audit roll, carrying out quality and Data Protection audits within the company
- Assist with investigations as necessary and undertake reporting/remedial action if required. Maintain a log of any incidents and remedial recommendations and actions
- Maintain and establish a register of data owners, develop and maintain data flow maps as necessary
Elevation Office support are keen to speak to candidates with the following skills/experience:
- BA (Hons) Degree (or equivalent professional qualification, eg IA, CCAB) in a relevant discipline and evidence of continued professional development is desired
- Knowledge and experience of conducting risk based audits that are in compliance with internal audit quality standards
Understanding quality assurance and accreditation process (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Understanding of risk identification and assurance mapping processes
- Track record of providing internal audit/compliance assurance (including audit planning, scoping/risk analysis, testing and reporting)
- Understanding of risk management, controls and assurance frameworks
Elevation Office Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Office Support professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- Office Support Jobs or Office Support Recruitment
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, Doncaster, Huddersfield
£15k - £20k