2 months ago
RFP SPECIALIST - GLOBAL ASSET MANAGER
The candidate for this role delivers high quality RFPs to institutional investors. The role will suit a creative individual with high initiative, a meticulous eye for detail, and accustomed to working in a strong team environment. The candidate must possess robust industry experience within Asset Management and/or Investment Management, typically five years' or more, have excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to handle high volume, high quality and deadline focused work.
The hiring company is a world-class specialist asset manager, and a leading name in their sector. They have been expanding at an impressive rate over the past five years, supported by strong fund performance and an ongoing significant increase in AUM. Growth continues to be very much part of their strategic agenda for the next five years. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with huge personal development opportunities, work/life balance and a collegial, social culture.
This position plays a key role in supporting our client's sales activities and client relationships globally. Candidates must have demonstrably strong experience of completing RFPs/DDQs for institutional investors, drafting new content and managing RFP databases.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Robust industry experience within Asset Management and/or Investment Management. Ideally with five years + experience.
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a financial, legal or analytical discipline highly desirable.
• Investment Management Certificate (IMC), or equivalent professional qualification.
• Strong experience of working with/managing RFP databases.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational capabilities.
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines in a high volume, high quality, deadline driven environment.
• Strong MS Windows applications, especially Word and Excel.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close