2 months ago
JOB TITLE: Resources Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS: £25,000 to £35,000 DOE, 28 days holiday + pension
We have an exciting position available for an experienced Resource Manager to join our client's team in Bettws Cedewain.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
• Health & safety – Making sure that all requirements are met, maintain, update and implement current policies, procedures and risk assessments as necessary insuring all personnel are safe in their working environment.
• Human resources – Manage and maintain employee personnel details, contracts, taking care of staff holidays, payroll etc.
• Company Insurance – Liaising with our insurance company to make sure all aspects of the
company are covered and updated on a regular basis.
• Property Management – Looking after rental agreements of the companies letting properties and leasing with the tenants etc...
Key experience essential for the role:-
• Must have management / supervisor experience
• Payroll / HR experience
• H & S experience & qualification is advantageous
• Experience within the industry (agricultural / forestry) is desirable but not essential
My client is a very well established, vertically integrated business, originally founded on traditional agriculture, and has diversified over the past 30 years to specialise in the game sporting industry and the production of rearing pheasant and partridges.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Bettws Cedewain
WORKING HOURS: 8 – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close