7 months ago
Residential Development Lawyer (8+ PQE) - Edinburgh
Competitive Salary, full time.
Our client's Residential team is one of the largest of its kind.
They support clients in a range of projects from PLC house builders, regional housebuilders, mixed-use developments, mixed use investors through to build to rent and residential properties.
Their expertise in the sector, coupled with their approach to client service means that they are rated extremely highly by both clients and the legal directories.
The team now has a new opportunity for a Lawyer with at least 8 years experience to join them in their Edinburgh office.
Within this sector my Client is seeing significant growth with an already impressive list of major clients and panel appointments. Successful candidates would join a high profile team with the best exposure to high value development work available which will include:
• Conditional contracts and transfers
• Conditional options
• Collaboration agreements and development agreements, with a focus on high value residential development and investment project
• Liasing with the client and building and maintaining strong relationships with these contacts.
• Business development - Contributing to the growth of the team by assisting with the organisation of and attending client events, writing articles for the website or other publications and other marketing activities
Youll be contributing to a high performing, talented and enthusiastic team offering creative and effective business-focused solutions.
You will have:
• Minimum 8 years post qualified experience
• A proven track record and development expertise
• First-class commercial advice and sector insight
• A broad and varied skillset that includes previous experience of residential development work
• Youll need to be a robust and resilient lawyer, used to working in a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where youll play an integral part in the delivery of some of the UKs most exciting residential developments for premier clients. The work is fast paced and challenging but the team are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which makes for a positive working environment.
Youll receive a flexible benefits package so you can pick and choose between the benefits that matter most to you.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close