We have an exciting opportunity for a Researcher to join our client’s thriving company in Bolton.
Our client has been established for almost 20 years and recognised as one of the UK’s leading providers of Company sale services, with a wealth of experience in completing hundreds of company sale transactions across a range of business sectors. They are continuing growth plans for the company and a vacancy has been created for an additional Researcher within the Research Team, based at their Head Office in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
The Role of Researcher
This is an important role within our client’s business which involves researching potential acquirers who may be interesting in acquiring businesses that our clients are mandated to sell.
Key to the position of Researcher will be your ability to absorb new information whilst at the same time be able to think outside the box with a view to identifying less obvious potential buyers. The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate flexibility to meet deadlines and be driven to be part of an imaginative team.
* Excellent organisational, report writing and communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Ability to interact at all levels
* Excellent critical analysis skills
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
* Excellent time and resource management skills to be utilised in a deadline orientated environment
* Enthusiasm and commitment
A degree would be advantageous.
* Full training program on all aspects of the company and services
* Ongoing training, coaching support and development
For the position of Researcher you will be working Monday to Friday 40 hours a week (no weekends). You will receive a basic salary of £16,000 to £20,000 per annum (negotiable upon experience) with the opportunity to earn a monthly and annual bonus based on performance.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marketing, market research, researcher, corporate