Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive B2B Account Manager Required in Manchester.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic, OTE £100,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Regional Automotive B2B Account Manager Required For Automotive Company - North West
We are looking for a Regional Automotive B2B Account Manager for an Automotive Company. The purpose of this role is to develop sales strategies and attract new clients from the UK's motor dealerships. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As a field sales representative you will also research sales competition. This is an expansion role, as evidenced by our rapid growth in the motors market and, as such, offers unrivalled opportunity for progression.
Duties will include:
* "Get the sale" using agreed customer sales methods
* Forecast sales, develop "out of the box" sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
* Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
* Meet personal and team sales targets
* Serve as the link of communication between key opportunities/clients and internal teams
* Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
* Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key metrics
* Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
* Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
* Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
* Generate new business using a consultative approach, engaging customers and demonstrating value.
The ideal candidate will display the following attributes:
* Proven sales experience
* Track record of over-achieving targets
* Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
* Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
* Computer use competency
* Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and driven
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* A customer first approach
* Experience in the motors industry
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Creative approach to problem solving
* Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls
* Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
* Self-motivated & a good team player.
* Technically adept, with experience using MS Excel, the Office suite and CRM applications.
If this Account Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the North Westplease contact Jamie Fisher today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J80349a, Account Manager, Manchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.