Recruitment Resourcer /Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary of £17k per annum
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Due to growth within our business, we now have an opportunity for a people focussed individual with a vibrant personality to support with the administration related to recruitment within our business. You will possess first class verbal and written communication skills and have excellent IT skills.
· Experience gained from an administration role, preferably from a recruitment or HR background.
· Excellent interpersonal verbal communication skills with the confidence to speak with candidates over the telephone
· Highly computer literate with experience and proficiency with standard Microsoft tools and applications.
· Strong organisation and planning skills.
· Good attention to detail.
· Co-operative and supportive team player.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm and will be based at our offices at Glasgow, Braehead.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.