Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator, Charles Hurst Head Office Belfast
Contract Type: Permanent, Ref. req2406
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
Due to fantastic growth in our business, we now have a requirement for a people focused individual with a vibrant personality to support with the administration related to recruitment within our business. You will possess first class verbal and written communication skills and have excellent IT skills.
· Experience gained from an administration role, preferably from a recruitment or HR background although this is not essential
· Excellent interpersonal verbal communication skills with the confidence to speak with candidates over the telephone
· Highly computer literate with experience and proficiency with standard Microsoft tools and applications.
· Strong organisation and planning skills.
· Good attention to detail.
· Co-operative and supportive team player.
This role will be based in Boucher Road, Belfast and the hours of work are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week between 8am and 6pm (start and finish times can be flexible depending on the successful candidate)
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.