BCL Legal is a market leading recruitment consultancy based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator to join our busy team. We have been recognised as one of The Sunday Times "Best 100 Small Companies to Work For" in 2016, 2017 and 2018. We provide a fun, friendly environment - we're dedicated and professional but we are not overly formal or stuffy.
We can offer:
- A competitive salary and a good range of benefits.
- The opportunity to attend incentive days and all expenses paid trips abroad.
- Modern offices in a city centre location.
- A positive culture where you will be treated with respect and where your work will be valued.
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have gained experience in recruitment or HR in an administrative capacity.
- Perhaps you are a (former) recruitment consultant who loves the industry but no longer wants a fee earning role.
- You will be able to multi task and have good attention to detail.
- You will have good inter personal skills and be comfortable working in a team and communicating with candidates and clients.
In this recruitment administrator role you will play a vital role in supporting a team of legal recruitment consultants, assuming a range of administrative and commercial duties to help cement our continued success. You will be supervised and supported by another Recruitment Administrator. You will be responsible for the booking of diaries internally and you will enjoy some direct contact with candidates and clients in the arranging of interviews. You will be IT literate and the role will involve some monitoring of competitor activity and posting job vacancies on job boards; you may also be involved in the administration of some social media accounts. You will assist consultants in completing candidate database searches and the administration of mailshots. Duties may include the completion of reference checks and ensuring candidates meet regulatory and legal requirements.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.