2 months ago
Reconciliation Analyst - Central London
Temporary Contract - 3 Months
Salary: Competitive salary and overall package
An opportunity has arisen with a leading boutique Asset Manager based in prestigious offices in central London.
They are recruiting for a Reconciliation expert with 5 years Buy side Middle Office/Operations experience and 5 years Fund Accounting.
• Completion of all relevant ISAE 3402 controls; NAV, position, and cash reconciliations : Equity and Fixed Income.
• Monitoring cash levels and ensuring all subscriptions and redemptions are posted correctly in a timely manner.
• Experience liaising with Custodians and Auditors.
• Experience of Portfolio Management Systems, preferably Bloomberg AIM.
• Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables, lookups, index match.
• Exposure to post trade compliance
• Experience managing corporate actions
• Experience in automating tasks
• Experience dealing with traditional SMA/UMA accounts - Separately Managed Accounts/Unified Managed Accounts : for private high net worth clients.
• Can do attitude, works well under pressure, can take responsibility and ownership of work.
• Flexible in terms of working hours. Ability to assist US cover on occasion.
• Communicates in appropriate, timely manner. Can explain processes/workflow in a simple clear fashion.
• Team Player : works collaboratively with colleagues and shares knowledge.
Out Client is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. They see their role as an employer to provide work environment conducive for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individuality, and team work.
To apply, please send your up-dated CV and a covering letter.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close