6 months ago
Elevation Office Support are currently recruiting for a professional Receptionist/Travel Coordinator, based in the Sheffield area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly enthusiastic and efficient individual to work for a well-established company. My clients is looking for a proactive individual who has the initiative and drive to join their small but busy team and bring a positive attitude to the office.
As a bright candidate with a background in administration, you will possess excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for making travel arrangements for up to 70% of the workforce and therefore have an exceptional telephone manner, assertiveness and organisational skills. In this varying role, you will be a natural multi-tasker and excel within a challenging and busy environment.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Handling inbound & outbound calls
- Making travel bookings - train/flights/hotel etc.
- Mail handling
- General reception/PA duties
- Meeting and greeting all clients
- Acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries
Elevation Office support are keen to speak to candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Professional and flexible approach to their work
- Positive outlook to change
- Previous Reception experience in a corporate environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
Elevation Office Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Office Support professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- Office Support Jobs or Office Support Recruitment
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, Doncaster, Huddersfield
£15k - £20k