4 months ago
Receptionist - Saturday’s Only - Henley-On-Thames
Salary: £9.50 p.h.
Key words: Receptionist, Administrator, Secretary, Part Time
My client is an established family run hearing loss service based in Oxfordshire. They pride themselves on the personal attention to detail, and superior level of aftercare provided.
My client is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work on Saturdays between 9.30 am and 5.30pm. The successful candidate will also be required to provide holiday cover for their full time Receptionist who has 4 weeks annual leave per year.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in either a Secretarial role or Administration.
• Proven secretarial or administrative experience and/or reception experience
• Strong communications skills - written and verbal;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook;
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise and plan workload;
• A highly organised and professional approach with a keen eye for detail
• A proactive, hardworking, flexible and efficient personality with a passion for work.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
2 days ago
only 8 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
only 27 days until close