15 days ago
Our client is one of Scotland's leading firms of livestock and machinery auctioneers. The company's main activity is the marketing of prime, store and pedigree livestock through live auctions from its centres at Forfar and Lanark.
The Company are now looking for a full time Receptionist / Office Administrator to join their team in Lanark and to be the first point of contact for them.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Front of house reception duties
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Redirecting phone calls
• Offering administrative support across the organisation
To be considered for the role you must have some experience in a receptionist / administrator role and ideally have some experience in the farming industry, however this isn't essential.
You will also have:
• An enthusiastic and hard working outlook
• A pleasant personality and telephone manner
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• A high level of computer literacy as the role will require use of our operating system.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday with a competitive salary, dependent on your experience.
The closing date for this role is Friday 18th October 2019
If this is the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Lanark, Lanarkshire
JOB TITLE: Receptionist / Office Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: Dependent on Experience
WORKING HOURS: Full-time Monday to Friday
23 days ago
only 5 days until close