Key words: Receptionist, Administrator, Front of House
Our client is a prestigious private school of fashion and design, based in various locations around the world. They are looking to recruit a Receptionist at for their school in East London.
• Answering all telephone calls to the school
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post/courier shipments and deliveries
• Dealing with student requests
• Making and processing stationery orders
• Making travel arrangements
• Assisting other departments in busy periods
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Good written and spoken English
• Be able to work using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Manage group calendars
• Have an interest in education and fashion
• Maintain professionalism at all times in a busy and demanding environment
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.