4 months ago
Do you have experience in a Front of House / Receptionist type position?
Are you looking for a fresh new challenge within an award winning company?
Then this could well be the opportunity you have been looking for!
My client are an award winning shooting business and the only one in the UK that has its own gun making facility, clay pigeon shooting ground, events business, sporting agency and country outfitters. This makes them unique and enables them to cater for all their clients sporting needs under one roof.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, hard-working and positive individual to work on a busy reception. You must be able to work well under pressure and enjoy being around people in a client-facing environment, essential skills and qualities for this job are:
• Exceptional communication skills
• Outstanding customer service etiquette
• Proficient in Microsoft packages such as word, excel etc.
• Ability to multi-task
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar customer focused/facing role
• Current driving licence
• Some Saturday work will be required as per business needs at the time
• An interest or background in Country lifestyle / shooting industry
If you have the relevant qualities and experience and feel you will leave a lasting impression on our clients, then we want to hear from you, click apply below.
Title: Receptionist / Front of House
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Full-Time 5 days per week - Every other Saturday
Location: High Wycombe
12 days ago
only 9 days until close