2 months ago
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
LOCATION: Winthorpe, near Skegness, Lincolnshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive salary and will be based on skills and experience. 5.6 Weeks Holiday and pension (Auto enrolment) a uniform will also be provided.
WORKING HOURS: Permanent 52 weeks per year - Minimum 3 days per week 22.5 hours – Normal working days will be Sunday, Monday and Tuesday but must be flexible to cover absence, holidays etc
THE COMPANY: Our client is a holiday touring caravan site based in Winthorpe, near Skegness. Formed in 1990 they have three caravan parks, which includes static caravan parks, a touring caravan site and caravan sales.
THE ROLE: The role of the Receptionist will be the cover the Reception Office at the Skegness Sands Touring Site in Winthorpe, near Skegness.
Key Responsibilities of the Receptionist to include:-
• Answering the telephone
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Inputting customer bookings on to the computerised booking system
• Keeping the Facebook page up to date
• Dealing with customer arrivals, departures, and general enquires regarding local attractions etc
• Taking customer payments and cashing up at the end of the day.
• Communicating with customers and showing them where and how to pitch up.
• Dealing with the late arrival policy and checking if any late arrivals have arrived.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, be approachable and work well under pressure in a very busy environment. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not a necessity as full training will be given.
Key experience essential for the role of Receptionist based in Winthorpe, near Skegness, Lincolnshire:
• Will live within a commutable distance of the Skegness area
• Will ideally have worked in an office previously
• Must be computer literate with a basic understanding or Microsoft Office
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Receptionist position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
only 26 days until close