about 1 year ago
Receptionist and Office Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading growth companies in the Worcestershire area. The company specialises in the design, engineering and manufacture of high quality automotive parts. All operations are run from a single site in Blackpole, Worcester.
Salary & Package:
• Permanent position
• 25 days holiday plus statutory
• On-site parking
• Group Life Scheme
• Regular staff socials
• Located in Blackpole, Worcester.
• Undertake a wide range of administrative tasks and duties using keyboard, office and I.T skills.
• Answer telephone calls in a professional manner.
• General daily reception tasks.
• Greet visitors in an efficient, welcoming and friendly manner ensuring that health and safety is observed at all times.
• Ensure all preparations are made prior to guests arriving on site i.e. prepare the boardroom, arrange refreshments.
• Complete small errand tasks i.e. collect milk, deliver post.
• Input data, upload documentation and manage use of information using a variety of software packages.
• Archive files and other documentation in accordance with confidentiality rules.
• Purchasing/contract tendering of office consumable.
• Provide support to the finance team when required.
• Take minutes/action points at meetings where required/directed
• Supporting the Directors on other tasks
• Previous experience working within an office setting
• Must be motivated and have the ability to work without continual direction.
• Experience of Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• Ability to work flexibly against changing priorities and demands
• High attention to detail with a keen sense of priority whilst ensuring presentation of data is accurate
• Full Driving licence
To apply for this Receptionist and Office Administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.